– Co-counsel in a jury trial involving a tank explosion at a power plant in which the plaintiff suffered catastrophic orthopedic injuries. This is believed to be a record setting verdict in Kern County for a case involving solely orthopedic injuries and no paralysis or brain injury.
$6,000,000.00 Combined Judgments
– Represented the family members of an individual who died of a severe traumatic brain injury in an auto-related accident.
– Major motor vehicle accident involving numerous catastrophic injuries. Liability initially disputed but ultimately admitted.
– Client was hit head-on by a big-rig tractor at a high rate of speed. There were no eye-witnesses to the accident. Injuries included a mild traumatic brain injury, severely fractured pelvis and femur and multiple spinal fractures.
– Represented individual in an interpleader action arising from a separate lawsuit between several major produce companies.
– Represented the parents of a deceased young man in a wrongful against a bar and restaurant. The decedent was tragically shot and killed by a stray bullet from a fight that had broken out nearby while he was innocently walking to his car.
– Client was rear-ended by a pickup truck that was owned by a cement contractor. Client declined emergency medical services at the scene but was later diagnosed with a minor traumatic brain injury, cervical spine injury, and injuries to his hip and shoulder.
– Represented a child who suffered a fractured skull and minor traumatic brain injury at a tennis club promotional event while playing on an inflatable slide that was defectively designed and negligently set up and supervised.
– Client suffered a serious neck injury when he was t-boned at an intersection by an agricultural vehicle that ran a red light.
$310,799.54 Binding Arbitration Award
– Represented an architect in a real estate partnership dispute.
$185,996.34 Jury Verdict
– Client was rear-ended at a high rate of speed and suffered spinal injuries. Prior to trial the defendant’s insurance carrier rejected Mr. Osborn’s offer to settle in exchange for payment of the defendant’s $100,000.00 insurance policy limit. Following trial, the defendant’s insurance carrier paid the entire amount of the jury verdict plus the plaintiff’s case costs.